- Crestone Mountain Zen Center Retreat
August 1, 2018 - August 5, 2018
4:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A summer retreat at Crestone Mountain Zen Center, Crestone, CO.
This dome we practice in is truly a stunning place to do our yoga practices connecting us to nature through the natural light that beams through its center. Jeanie Manchester Yogini weaves myth, mudra, mantra, magic and movement together bringing the extraordinary into everyday life.
Highlights of the retreat include:
- Early morning and afternoon meditation sessions to mark the auspicious times of the day where meditation is most potent.
- Twice daily asana sessions with journal writing and group interaction.
- Pranayama, mantra, philosophy, and meditation instruction
- Daily free time to rest, write and walk
- Delicious home made meals by the famous Zen monks known for their fresh garden and creative cooking.
- Local hotsprings, hiking and a water hole for plunging
DATES & TIMES:
August 1 – 5, 2018. Wednesday 4 PM – Sunday 2 PM
Investment: $650 + room cost (see options below).
Past Shakti Rise Immersion participants and Teacher Training students receive $100 discount.
All housing options include three delicious vegetarian meals per day.
Skylight Room (1 queen bed): $310Sold Young Pine Hut (1 single bed): $290Sold New Studio Rooms (available as single or double with 1 or 2 twin beds, bathrooms in guesthouse-50 yards from studio): $290Sold
- Double Room with Loft shared (2 single beds plus double in loft-2-3ppl): $275.00 per person
- New Studio Rooms (1 twin bed for female left, bathrooms in guesthouse-50 yards from studio): $290 per person
- Yurt 2 beds (1 twin bed for female left): $300.00 per person
- Tent in Campground (bring your own): $110.00 per person (includes meals).
Choose your room option from the ticket choices below:
Please note that due to the commitment of the facility there are no refunds.
Past Immersion & Teacher Training Students:
$100 Discount for past Shakti Rise Immersion participants and Teacher Training program students.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the commitment of the facilities, all registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.